The motto of STAHL 2016 – Orientation in uncertain times – examines the challenges for the industry and points out potential courses of action. The event focuses on the sector’s prospects in this fateful year.
The STAHL 2016 event revolves around eight Talks about Steel, in which specialist topics are examined in detail
* Distortions on the global steel market: Options for decision makers and industry
* Industry 4.0 – digitization as stimulus for growth and business change
* Limits and paths of flexibility in iron and steel production
* Material-based lightweight construction – solutions with steel
* Innovation in process modelling changes the world of flat steel products – virtuality becomes reality
* Technical aspects of digitalization in the steel industry
* Setting the course after Paris: Ways to a sustainable climate policy
* Industrial acceptability – indispensable for competitiveness and prosperity
The event traditionally closes with the Steel Get-Together that begins at 6.00 p.m.
Registration and further informationen: www.stahl2016.de
Source: Stahlinstitut VDEh | Wirtschaftsvereinigung Stahl