German based TYMO Mineralien GmbH is an internationally operating trading and distributing company in industrial minerals and ores. Since its foundation in 1979, the company has grown and today has offices in the Netherlands, Germany and South Africa.
TYMO Mineralien GmbH is known for its great flexibility in shipping, processing and just-in-time deliveries. The high quality-standards of our staff as to specific requirements is acknowledged by many satisfied customers world-wide. In order to safeguard the consistent quality of our products and services, the ISO 9000 / 9001 quality system has been implemented since 1998.
TYMO Mineralien GmbH does not supply hundreds of different industrial minerals, but concentrates on a dozen carefully selected products and delivers them at the agreed specifications and at the best possible prices.
The main products TYMO Mineralien GmbH imports, processes and distributes are:
– chromites / chrome ores (foundry, refractory, chemical and metallurgical grades)
– calcined bauxites (Chinese and Guyanese grades)
– cenospheres (alumino silcates; white , off-white and grey grades)
– abrasives (steel shots and steel grits)
– iron ores (iron oxides and hematites)
– silicas (silica sand, silica flour and micronised silica)