• PITTI CASTINGS PVT LTD is a state-of-the-art, World Class, Eco Friendly, ISO & IBR certified Foundry Division capable of producing High Critical Engg. Castings.
• It is a subsidiary of renowned PITTI Laminations Limited a listed company on BSE and NSE stock markets with annual turnover of Rs 300 Crores.
• Installed Capacity
o Iron – 1000 MT per month,
o Steel – 600 MT per month
o Spare Capacity – Iron – 400 MT per month & Steel – 300 MT per month
• Material :
o Iron - Ductile Iron & Grey Iron ( All grades )
o Steel -In Carbon Steel – WCB, WCC, LCB and LCC Grades, In Low Alloys – WC6, WC9 and C12, In Stainless Steel – CF8, CF8M, CF3M etc.
• Part weight range – From 25 Kgs to 3000 Kgs as a single piece
• Production Line
o Iron - IMF Furan Machine Molding and Hand Moulding process.
o Steel - IMF Alphaset Box Moulding Process
• Scope - we can supply the castings in Raw, Proof or Fully Machined Condition including Heat Treatment & Painting.
• The foundry caters to various industries from Power Generation to Off-Highway Transmission, Railways to Construction Equipments, Pumps & Valves to Gear Transmission.
• The client list of the organization includes Top Ranking firms in the Engineering Sector such as ABB, CATERPILLAR, Schwing Stetter, GE Transportation System, Armstrong Pumps, GE Energy, Bharat Earth Movers Limited, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll rand to name a few. Currently exporting to GE Trans, Armstrong, GEE, Ingersoll rand…
• The organization intents to name itself for making Super Critical Castings with intricate metallurgy & geometry such as making subzero temperature Ductile Iron grades like GGG 40.3/EN JS 1025 for the wind mill application.
• Certification – ISO 9001:2008 by BVQI & IBR Approval for mfg. Boiler/Valve Castings up to 2000 Kgs