The improved Protector™ HT - Fire - Protection - Sleeving, now with up to +300°C higher temperature resistance, offers you protection for cables and hose lines against radiation heat, direct exposure to flames, slag and
liquid metal splashes of up to +1500°C.
- High temperature resistance:
Silicone cover: >+300°C, short term up to +500°C
Inner sleeve: >+800°C, maximum temperature (short term) +1100°C
- Fire-retardant and self-extinguishing
- Dielectric strength of > 12 kV
- Free of halogens
- Type approval from Germanic Lloyd
- Approved for rail use according to EN 45545-2:2016-02-R22/R23-HL3
- 100% made in Germany
DN 10, DN 15, DN 20, DN 22, DN 25, DN 28, DN 30, DN 32, DN 35, DN 40, DN 50 + DN 60 in rolls of approx. 25 metres each.
With a minimum production volume of 250 m the Protector™- HT – Fire - Protection -Sleeving is available in whichever colour and print markings that you desire!