Company Sider Technology continues the activity of the historical company Sider Progetti, working in the foundry sector for 40 years, designing and manufacturing machines and plants for the Italian and the worlds markets.
Thanks to the many years of experience of its people, Sider Technology is a leading company for NO-BAKE foundries and for all cast iron foundries looking for an efficient, cheap and environment friendly melting technology.
Initially employed in small foundries, there are now rotary furnaces working with a 15/20 t/h delivery.
Particular attention to the environment is also proved by the designing and manufacturing of silicate/sand reclamation plants alongside the phenolic-furanic resins/sand reclamation plants: the use of silicate bonded sand is a great ecological improvement in comparison with resins. Nowadays we can count on numerous operating silicate/sand reclamation plants built with our technology in Europe.
Company activity offers complete lifecycle supply: starting from plant design, to products construction and testing, till on-site assembling and final testing, as well as subsequent maintenance and technical assistance.
· OXY-GAS ROTARY MELTING FURNACES FOR CAST IRON
· SAND MECHANICAL RECLAMATION PLANTS for sand bonded with phenolic/furanic resins
· SAND THERMOMECHANICAL RECLAMATION PLANTS for sand bonded with silicate and alkyd resins
· SAND THERMAL RECLAMATION PLANTS for sand bonded with polyurethanic and urethanic resins
· FILTERING PLANTS for smokes and dusty air
· SAND CONTINUOUS MIXERS
· NO-BAKE MOULDING PLANTS for moulds with or without flasks
· PNEUMATIC CONVEYANCE PLANTS